1) Lab Technician Instrumentation Tech - Apprentice - 2016.pdf
2) Oak Hill Country Club - Assistant Mechanic.pdf
3) Weston Pediatric Dentistry (full time - non-coop)
Pediatric/Orthodontic practice in Weston offering a full-time dental assisting position. Seeking a cheerful, enthusiastic, and well-organized assistant. Individual must be able to work well as a team member. No prior working experience necessary, we will train the right individual. We are offering a competitive salary. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer & Smartphone Repair Technician:
- Phones, computers, tablets & game systems
- Hardware as well as software
- Looking to hire 1 or 2 part time positions
- Hours are 3 to 7 on weekdays, 10 to 5 on Saturdays and 12 to 5 on Sundays.
- Employees must work at least one weekend day.
- 10 to 20 hours per week.
- Pay is based on experience and skillset.
- Soldering skills are a plus.
- Training will be provided in both our Saugus & Westford locations.
- Hiring email address: email@example.com
5) Youth Leadership Corps.pdf
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler is an entry level manufacturing position. The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will be a key team member in manufacturing of our product line of industrial equipment.
Requirements of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Technical High School plus 0 to 3 years relevant experience required.
- Capable of multitasking within a fast-paced, manufacturing group.
- Electronic/electro-mechanical assembly skills.
- Able to read both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken.
Essential Functions of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Assemble various components and sub assemblies for all product lines.
- Assist Engineering Department with assembly of prototypes and test fixtures.
- Prepare and pack product for domestic and international shipping.
- Pull part kits from the stock room as required.
- Special projects as directed by the Production Manager.
- Must be able to frequently communicate and exchange information in a team environment.
- Must be able to constantly operate standard industrial and manufacturing equipment and tools.
- Must be able to frequently move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to constantly position self while working on machines, including, but not limited to, underneath and inside machinery.
- Must be able to frequently ascend/descend one staircase.
- Must be able to constantly work in a stationary position.
- Must be able to frequently work overtime as needed to include shifts of up to 12 hours per day and/or 7 consecutive days per week to cover peak customer and work load demands.
This Job Description is subject to change at any time.