Click here for the FALL Permission Form
Do you want your child to experience a Career Pathway that may give them a new focus and interest?
Well, NOW is your chance….Nashoba Valley Technical High School will be hosting a “Free” 4-week afterschool Mini-Exploratory Program. Your child will experience several different career pathways and complete hands-on projects—all Free of charge!
*will be offered pending enrollment
*if offered, transportation will be as follows
Nashoba Valley Technical High School bus/van pick-up (1 vehicle makes all 3 stops)
- @Ayer Shirley MS (Shirley)—2:15PM front entrance
- @Hawthorne Brook MS (Townsend)—2:35PM back of building
- @Nissitissit MS (Pepperell)—2:50PM front of building
Nashoba Valley Technical High School bus/van pick-up (1 bus makes all 3 stops)
- @Groton-Dunstable Regional MS (Groton)—2:40PM North Building front
- @Littleton MS (Littleton)—3:00PM front circle
- @Roudenbush—Westford Center (all Westford Students)—3:15PM front
Nashoba Valley Technical High School bus/van pick-up (1 vehicle makes both stops)
- @Parker MS (Chelmsford)—2:50PM front entrance
- @McCarthy MS (Chelmsford)—3:00PM front of building
**Parent/Guardian pick-up at 5:30PM Performing Arts Auditorium Entrance
For more information, please call 978.692.4711 x1123. We look forward to offering your child the wonderful opportunities available in technical education.